Re: How to see the list of CRITICALLY vulnerable packages in Debian?

December 25, 2021 4:04:03 PM CET Andy Smith <andy@strugglers.net> wrote:On Sat, Dec 25, 2021 at 12:07:26AM +0100, maxwillb wrote:

> Dear max, I am the ghost of Christmas Open Source and I encourage you to ask for a full refund from Debian and all other volunteer projects that you are unsatisfied with!

I know that we are not allowed to criticize Debian, because it's free and made by volunteers. And I wasn't criticizing it. I was just correcting Andrew who claimed that Debian is "not dropping the ball".

Merry Christmas!

--
Sent with https://mailfence.com
Secure and private email