Re: How to see the list of CRITICALLY vulnerable packages in Debian?

December 25, 2021 1:51:39 PM CET "Andrew M.A. Cater" <amacater@einval.com> wrote:On Sat, Dec 25, 2021 at 12:07:26AM +0100, maxwillb wrote:

> It's not as if people are massively dropping the ball here, in spite of your apprehension.

I'm sure Debian is doing its best. It's just that it's not enough:

https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2021-30521

~6 months old. HIGH severity on NVD. "Not yet assigned" on Debian.

https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2021-37973

~3 months old. CRITICAL severity on NVD. "Not yet assigned" on Debian.

etc. etc. ...

But I don't want to click on every one of these links. I just want to filter the vulnerabilities by their NVD severity. Hence this question.

--
Sent with https://mailfence.com
Secure and private email