Re: Can mount external CD but can't play or rip tracks

Thanks. No, there are no other DVD drives. Here is the output of cdrskin:

0  dev='/dev/sr0'  rwrw-- :  'HL-DT-ST'  'DVD+-RW GSA-T21N'

The drive seems to need its bay held shut when trying to mount or burn a CD, but Xfburn can't get permission. Brasero stalls while trying to burn. Making an image with Brasero and trying to burn with wodim results in an image file too big. I guess I'll just have to return the drive and leave a review.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.