Re: biqu bx 3d printer ??

Le mercredi 22 décembre 2021 à 04:36 -0500, gene heskett a écrit :

[...]
> But cura isn't finding this
> biqu bx.
>
> What utility could adjust the baud and endianess of this tty_ACM0?
[...]

Disclaimer: I have never used a 3D printer, and my knowledge of com
port setup is limited to dial-in modems as a user, back in the day...

I would imagine that there is a way in Cura to add and setup a new
printer with a particular com port at the adequate speed. This is
appears to be the case in Repetier-host via a GUI.

And perhaps, if you manage to tell your slicer what com port is to be
used, you can manage this com port the old way:
https://tldp.org/HOWTO/Serial-HOWTO.html