Re: biqu bx 3d printer ??

On Wednesday, December 22, 2021 4:13:18 AM EST didier gaumet wrote:
> Hello Gene,
>
> If I am not mistaken, using a USB cable between your computer and your
> 3D printer, it is being viewed by teh OS (Debian) as a mere serial
> port.
> This is Cura (or another software) that sends appropriate G-code to
> this particular 3D printer

Yes, that would be my assumption. The printer complains about unk commands
that are the same errors to the printer, like the two aren't speaking the same
baud rate or endiness. As  a similar cable plugged into one of my creatlity
printers is found by cura in a couple minutes. But cura isn't finding this
biqu bx.

What utility could adjust the baud and endianess of this tty_ACM0?

And from past experience hooking up creality's junk, I'd say whatever utility
is used to adjust the protocol used, also needs to set a flag that tells udev,
do not touch, which is I think what may be probing it, generating the errors
the printer then complains about.

But this is all new dirt to me.  One way to get it right, 69! ways to get it
wrong. :o(

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis