Re: Desktop "locking".

    From: Cindy Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com>
    Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2021 11:04:06 -0500
> There must be a way to track down what's invoking that button's image.

Yes, identifying an entity in software ought to be straightforward but
isn't always.  Good practice in software engineering isn't recognized
as in more traditional disciplines.  =8~|  The window with green
button could easily show a package name or program name.
"green-phantom" or whatever.

> ... I plugged the image into Google's image search. I had high
> hopes that would find something, but it said nope, nothing matches. It
> did identify the image as a dot and said:

Likely Google will find the citation in debian-user before January.

Regards,                         ... P.

--
mobile: +1 778 951 5147
  VoIP: +1 604 670 0140