Re: Need Support on Debian10 Kernel Upgrade

On Jo, 16 dec 21, 16:12:37, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 12:28:17PM +0000, Balasubramanian Ravuthan wrote:
> > Hi Team,
> >
> >   We are looking support from you on the Linux Kernel upgrade on  Debian 10. Please help on this.
>
> This is a user's list, not a support channel.

Debian's website specifically mentions it as such ;)

From https://www.debian.org/support

    For user support in English, please contact the debian-user mailing
    list.

(it also clearly specifies at the top of the page that it's run by
volunteers and there are other - including paid - options).

Kind regards,
Andrei