Re: Fwd: Returned mail: see transcript for details

On Thursday, December 16, 2021 4:04:16 PM EST Greg Wooledge wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 03:10:17PM -0500, gene heskett wrote:
> >    ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----
> >
> > <cups@cups.org>
> >
> >    ----- Transcript of session follows -----
> >
> > <cups@cups.org>... Deferred: Connection refused by lists.apple.com.
> > Message could not be delivered for 5 days
> > Message will be deleted from queue
>
> This is definitely an error on the CUPS/Apple end, not your end.
> (Assuming of course that cups@cups.org was the correct address in the
> first place.  I know nothing about this particular list.)
>
> .
Well, as a way to check my subscription status, I  had it send me my forgotten
passwd, which it did just fine. And correct.

Right hand, meet left hand, its obvious you are strangers.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis