Re: Need Support on Debian10 Kernel Upgrade

On 12/16/21, David Wright <deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thu 16 Dec 2021 at 16:12:37 (+0100), tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
>> On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 12:28:17PM +0000, Balasubramanian Ravuthan wrote:
>> > Hi Team,
>> >
>> >   We are looking support from you on the Linux Kernel upgrade on  Debian
>> > 10. Please help on this.
>>
>> This is a user's list, not a support channel.
>>
>> If you have concrete questions, you can pose them here. Chances are good
>> that some experienced users can help you. Note that this is all
>> voluntary work.
>>
>> There are companies out there offering commercial Debian support. I'm
>> sure a web search will turn up a couple of good candidates.
>
> Anyone think it ironic that a multinational IT company with a
> market capitalisation of $50 billion as of September 2021 comes
> here for help on upgrading the kernel on an old Debian system?

Sounds like something I'd say (and actually have in the past). I
didn't go to the length you did regarding research, but I did notice
it had a style similar to something else in the last week or so....
something that... just didn't "sit quite right" from start to finish.

Cindy :)
--
Cindy-Sue Causey
* runs with birdseed *