Re: all of a sudden I have no sound

debian-accessibility is interested in replacing pulseaudio with pipewire
and I can understand why!  Not saying pipewire has these essential
features but pulseaudio has been a p.i.t.a. since I've had it on any
hardware I've used.  Whenever possible I avoid installing pulseaudio or
remove it from a system that installs it automatically for sanity
purposes.