Re: Need Support on Debian10 Linux Kernel Upgrade

On 2021-12-16 16:04 UTC+0100, Balasubramanian Ravuthan wrote:
>  We are looking support from you on the Linux Kernel upgrade on  Debian 10.
>
> We are currently using Debian10 Buster Linux Kernel 4.19 version and
> trying to upgrade to Debian10 Buster Linux Kernel 5.10 version. Is there
> any impact on this upgrading.
>
> In other words, what are the things will get affected if we do kernel
> upgrade.

Kernel 5.10 for buster is available as a backport (backports.debian.org).
There should be no negative impact, but I would suggest to upgrade
a test system first. There should be some Linux expert available at HCL,
otherwise I would suggest to pay a Debian consultant.

Please give an indication that you actually read the replies on this
mailing list, otherwise I will stop trying to help you.

Regards,
Christian