Re: Need Support on Debian10 Kernel Upgrade

On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 12:28:17PM +0000, Balasubramanian Ravuthan wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
>   We are looking support from you on the Linux Kernel upgrade on  Debian 10. Please help on this.

This is a user's list, not a support channel.

If you have concrete questions, you can pose them here. Chances are good
that some experienced users can help you. Note that this is all
voluntary work.

There are companies out there offering commercial Debian support. I'm
sure a web search will turn up a couple of good candidates.

Cheers
--
tomás