Re: regarding No SOUND

Maureen L Thomas wrote:

> I misstated the version I am using.  I am using 10.6, Buster, 64 bit.  I
> have tried a few things that I am aware of and am looking for help.

there is profound documentation regarding sound on arch linux (see below), I
can recommend, but 90% of the issues are solved if you open alsamixer for
the hardware and check if all is unmuted.
Then open pulseaudio and check your settings.

https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Advanced_Linux_Sound_Architecture

--
FCD6 3719 0FFB F1BF 38EA 4727 5348 5F1F DCFE BCB0