Re: Reasonably simple setup for 1TB HDD and 250GB M.2 NVMe SSD

Hi.

Em [2021-12-09 qui 05:14:09+0500], Alexander V. Makartsev escreveu:

> So, if you plan to use NVMe SSD as a system drive, I suggest you also
> keep /swap partition

I am considering swapping to the SSD, yes.

> Also, I suggest you to make backups of /home on daily schedule to HDD,
> because data recovery from a failed SSD is not only very expensive,
> but often also next to impossible.

Thank you for this tip, I was not fully aware of this issue.

Kindest regards

--
- Many people hate injustice but few check the facts; this causes more
  injustice.  Ask me about <https://stallmansupport.org>