Re: cannot adjust name column of spacefm file manager

On 12/13/21, kaye n <guikaye@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Friends
>
> My system is
>
> Desktop: LXDE 0.10.1
> Distro: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)
>
> I've installed SpaceFM and I'm unable to adjust the width of the Name
> column.

Hi, not sure what are you talking about, maybe the Name column in the
'Detailed view' of the folder?
If that's the case you just have to put the mouse-pointer in the end of the
column title and click and drag. Check if the other columns aren't out of
sight (look for the horizontal scroll bar at foot).

Just in case, you have 'Docs' and 'Sites' sections in the official website
where you can find links to ask them also (Forum, Wiki, etc.):

https://ignorantguru.github.io/spacefm/

> Anyone here familiar with SpaceFM customizations?

Having a second thought: maybe you're referring to some setting that
leaves the Name column permanently with some size..., can't remember
how to do that, sorry.

> Thank you for your time.
> Kaye

You're most welcome. Hope this helps.