Re: Printjob produces FW error on HP CP1525nw

Am Montag, 13. Dezember 2021, 14:07:58 CET schrieb Curt:
> On 2021-12-11, Rainer Dorsch <ml@bokomoko.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have sometimes a document causing an error 79 on my HP CP1525nw.
> > According to the user manual that means
> >
> > The product has experienced an internal firmware error.
>
> Not according to the manual I'm reading, which tells us error 79 means
> "an incompatible DIMM is installed." You must mean error 49, I guess.
>
> For that error, the remedy is
>
>  Turn the product off, wait at least 30 seconds, and then turn the
>  product on and wait for it to initialize.
>  If you are using a surge protector, remove it. Plug the product
>  directly into the wall socket. Turn the product power on.

Hmm..after rereading the user manual, error 79 show up two times, i.e. the
Number+Text seems to be relevant:

79 Error
Turn off then on

The product has experienced an
internal firmware error.

Turn the product power off, wait
at least 30 seconds, and then turn
the product power on and wait for
it to initialize.
If you are using a surge protector,
remove it. Plug the product
directly into the wall socket. Turn
the product power on.
If the message persists, contact
HP support.

AND

79 Service error

(and the rest is identical to what you quote)

I see the firste one, 79 Error not 79 Service error

Here is the user guide I downloaded:

http://bokomoko.de/~rd/UserGuide_c01945700.pdf

Rainer

--