Re: bullseye fusses

    From: Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net>
    Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 14:57:27 -0800
> But doesn't have Imap sending support, ...

IMAP is available in the MUA in A2.  Menu > Apps > MailClient .
I wasn't aware that IMAP can send.

> ... imap is the only protocol that allows the receiving client to
>  delete fetched mail.

Mail in the Oberon subsystem of A2 allows receipt by POP3 and
deletion after receipt.  These settings in Oberon.Text.

	POPMode = "POP3"	{* POP3 or APOP *}
	LeaveOnServer = No

My MO: retrieve all messages less than 2 MB into the mbox file on a
local SD card.  When I move to another machine, the SD goes along.
Messages >= 2 MB are accessed by the Web.  =8~|

> Love to, phone number please?

Hmm.  Aim to deal locally where customer service exists.