Re: bullseye fusses

On Sat 11 Dec 2021 at 18:11:28 -0800, Gene Heskett wrote:

[...]

> #3: I see apple has completed the embrace,engulf,destroy of cups, its mailing list
> has been removed from the apple servers. The bounce as undeliverable msg resolves
> to an apple server, but there is not a cup list there.

Total nonsense regarding Apple Inc. This is misinformation of the
higherst order. It deserves to be ignored. The OP excels in pushing
out unsubstantiated opinions under the guise of facts.

> What do we ALL do for cups support now?

The wise user reads our wiki. The unwise user hasn't a clue what to
do.

> On my printer, its majorly broken even with brothers brand new for bullseye
>
> drivers installed. Its 15 times slower than it was on stretch, and refuses to

Brother has brand new drivers for your (unknown) printer on bullseye?
One of us is deluded.

--
Brian.