Re: bullseye fusses

On Sat, 11 Dec, 2021 at 9:07 PM, me <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

To: debian-user@debian.org
Greetings all;

Several bullseye problems:

#1: I have yet to get the new kmail to receive or send an email.
I could use some help there as I am forced to use FF as webmail.
And AFAIAK, its busted for that.

#2: I just got a msg from amazon that is other than the amazon lowercase logo
in the top-left corner, is an otherwise blank page that has no horizontal
scroll bar, and takes around 2 minutes to load when I select it. FF bug?
DIIK. But it is a $1000+ purchase intended for a Christmas present
so this needs resolved quickly.

#3: I see apple has completed the embrace,engulf,destroy of cups, its mailing list
has been removed from the apple servers. The bounce as undeliverable msg resolves
to an apple server, but there is not a cup list there.

What do we ALL do for cups support now?

On my printer, its majorly broken even with brothers brand new for bullseye
drivers installed. Its 15 times slower than it was on stretch, and refuses to
use the printers options even if selected at localhost:631. 4 major WTH's.

Help will be much appreciated.

Cheers, Gene