Problems upgrading from Debian 10 to 11

Hi,

After upgrading from Debian 10 to Debian 11, xrdp stopped working.
Someone else has a very good description of the problem here:
https://c-nergy.be/blog/?p=17113

Essentially, the problem is fixed by upgrading xorgxrdp to a version
newer than 0.2.12.

When I compiled the latest xrdp from the latest sources, xrdp worked again.
Please can debian release a more up to date version of xorgxrdp?

Extract from the URL above:
Root Cause of the issue

We had to look a little bit further in order to find out what it’s
really causing the issue.  Based the the bug/issue reported to the
team behind xrdp software (see
https://github.com/neutrinolabs/xorgxrdp/issues/156),  the problem is
only present when using the xorgxrdp package version 0.2.12.  Previous
version of Debian (Debian 10) was using the package version 0.2.9 and
we didn’t encountered the issue…Debian 11 is shipping with the
problematic version (i.e. 0.2.12) and this explain why the connection
is failing.

The only fix proposed by xRDP team is basically to upgrade the
xorgxrdp package to a more recent version which is exactly what’s
happening when you are performing the custom installation….