Re: Messed up Email

On Wed, Jun 23, 2021 at 08:22:25PM +0100, Brian wrote:
> On Wed 23 Jun 2021 at 07:52:02 -0400, Michael Grant wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 07:36:33PM +0100, Brian wrote:
> >
> > gmail is a mail reader (like as Thunderbird, Mutt, Pine, or Outlook (the
> > program) + a mail server + domain name (gmail.com).
>
> We are at cross-purposes (I think). My gmail account receives mail,
> generally from bugs.debian.org. I download it with POP3 and read it
> in mutt. That is all I use it for. It lools email compliant to me.
>
> --
> Brian.

pretty good with its IMAP and SMTP server along with mutt. The provider
I have that hosts my custom domain email <brian@hashvault.io>
unfortunately does not have IMAP support. So I have to forward those
emails I get at that address to my gmail account so that I can use mutt.

I switched to hey-mail a month ago because it looked pretty. Ideally I
would have my own mail server on my home network.

--
Best regards,

Brian T