Re: [joerg@debian.org: Debian Presence on Freenode]

Hi,

On 2021-06-15 9:27 p.m., The Wanderer wrote:
> On 2021-06-15 at 21:15, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> Does the new IRC server used by Libra.chat will include a version
>> release as Debian package ?
>
> ...huh?
>
> Do you have a reason to believe that libra.chat is using new software,
> not already in use on other IRC servers, such as Freenode?
>
> If it is, I haven't heard about it - and I've been hearing about this
> Freenode meltdown situation from my brother, who's very active on IRC,
> for weeks now.

Maybe I had a bad understanding.
I was sure to have seen something about a new software going to be
implemented when I read thru the different post regarding the action
done by "Korean King" & friends + Christelle. Something about a new IRC
daemon being in testing and soon release...

Must have been a mistake from myself.

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside