Re: Thunderbird problems

On 6/15/21 8:05 AM, Alexander V. Makartsev wrote:
On 15.06.2021 06:46, Robbi Nespu wrote:
On 6/15/21 6:24 AM, Frank McCormick wrote:

I didn't had any issues with Thunderbird before and after update. It works normally as usual. I think, the root cause for this issue could be elsewhere. I would suspect "libc" version difference in Bullseye, or something else.
Actually, +1 on this observation, for 1.78.11.0-1 not working on two Bullseye installs.

Strangely, my personal gmail won't log in, but my university's mail -- managed by google -- does...

Cheers!

--
With kindest regards, Alexander.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀