Re: Server setup

Hi,

On 2021-06-13 3:51 p.m., Greg Wooledge wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 13, 2021 at 03:44:26PM -0400, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
>> It's not a thing of being rude or not.
>> But please, take time to read what the person ask before writing a answer.
>
> But you never actually *asked* anything in your original message.
>
> You *implied* that you wanted to change the way your disk was partitioned,
> but you never actually *said* it.  Nor did you say *why* you wanted to
> change it.  Nor did you tell us what you had already tried, or how it
> failed.

I'll write back another message then.

And add that :
I don't need help to get my disk partitioned.

That I need help with the configuration of my boot disk.

After doing my chroot post debootstrap, I run grub-install.
How do I make the setup properly.

So I'll add all those information and do it again.

On this point, maybe I wasn't enough specific on what I asked.
--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside