Re: Server setup

It's not a thing of being rude or not.
But please, take time to read what the person ask before writing a answer.

If you ask "Is there a good software for bitmap imaging" and I answer
"You shall try Inkscape". What will you think ? That you are looking for
a bitmap editor not a vector based...

And you'll consider my answer quite useless.

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside