Re: Debian mirror

Hi,

On 2021-06-12 8:05 p.m., deloptes wrote:

> May be you want to mirror some less developed project that needs a mirror in
> your location and it will benefit its community.

Sure, this is a great idea.
You mean like being a mirror for a project like one of the upstream
software used in Debian ?

I could offer something like 3 To of space, possibly 4 To (I need to
keep some space as buffering).

I'll also contact local Debian developer who could authenticate my key.

Always good to build a web of trust so can later be sure with who you
deal with.

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside