Re: Kernel panics on boot with fresh testing install on ASUS UX501J notebook

On Tue, Jun 08, 2021 at 04:44:35PM +0500, Alexander V. Makartsev wrote:
> There was an intention from a systemd developers to make persistent logs the
> default, but I'm unsure if that change made it into Debian already.

Unless something changed that I'm unaware of, new installs of bullseye
should have it, but upgrades from buster (or older) may not.

Enabling the persistent journal oneself is simple enough, though.  Just
follow the instructions in systemd-journald(8).