Re: Debmirror

On Sat, Jun 05, 2021 at 03:27:52AM -0400, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 2021-06-05 3:24 a.m., tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

[...]

> > At the top level of each release there should be one file Contents-<arch>

[...]

> I already know this one.
> But there seem to be a problem with debmirror not copying some files.
> I found a bug report relating to this.

Hm. Looking through the debmirror bugs, there are a couple of them which
might be candidates. But all of them look either fixed or suspiciously
old.

Is that Contents file missing in your mirror? What happens if you put
one in by hand?

> I've now tried using apt-mirror.
> I'll see if I get the same.

Yes, perhaps this is a way forward. Good luck :)

Cheers
 - t