Re: Best remote client+server setup for ~10 users?

Hi,

On 2021-06-02 7:49 p.m., Jim Popovitch wrote:
> On June 2, 2021 11:06:29 PM UTC, Dan Ritter <dsr@randomstring.org> wrote:
>> Jim Popovitch wrote:
>>> I need a FOSS remote desktop solution for around 10 users, back to a central server.  The client connections will be broadband over OpenVPN with an avg latency of 45ms (WFH).
>>>

>> I'm going to assume you have a reasonably powerful Debian server
>> as the host for these 10 remote desktops.
>>
>> What can you tell us about the client machines?
>>
>> Also, are you locked into OpenVPN for some reason?
>>
>> -dsr-
>>

> Clients are the mostly Ubuntu, Debian, but 2 are Win10.  Server is a beefy Debian VDS, this is shared dev environment. I thougt about using SSH tunnels, what other options are there?

Looking at all you are writing here... As all this seem to be for a
professional environment. I'd suggest you get someone to do it for you
and give you support.

You seem pretty lost with what you have to get done. It's one thing to
get the solution working but to get it serviced on the long run is
something else.

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside