Re: Best remote client+server setup for ~10 users?

Am Mittwoch, 2. Juni 2021, 23:58:11 CEST schrieb Jeremy Ardley:
Take a look at "Dayon!". It is running well and fast. Very easy to use.
However: The "assistant" gets a black-and-white screen, but is working well
for helpers.

On the other hand, you can use VNC, fastest one I know is called "Remmina".

But VNC needs configurations on the helpers's router (you have to forward some
port).

Best regards

Hans