Re: Best remote client+server setup for ~10 users?

On 3/6/21 5:58 am, Jeremy Ardley wrote:

On 3/6/21 5:34 am, Jim Popovitch wrote:
I need a FOSS remote desktop solution for around 10 users, back to a central server.  The client connections will be broadband over OpenVPN with
an avg latency of 45ms (WFH).

tia,

-Jim P.
You should have a look at nomachine. I'm not sure if it's open source but it's definitely free, and there may be opensource variants available

I've also noticed X2go is similar to nomachine but is in the FOSS category. It sounds like it may be what you want

--
Jeremy