Re: Boot Repair

Weaver <weaver@riseup.net> writes:
> On 03-06-2021 03:59, Martin McCormick wrote:
> > Is there any free utility that can run in Linux which helps one
> > rebuild a corrupted boot configuration?
>
> https://www.supergrubdisk.org/

	Thank you very much as you did answer my question
perfectly but I did not stop to think about all the possibilities
of the form the solution might take.

	So, as a computer user who happens to be blind, is this
stand-alone application using a linux kernel containing the
speakup modules?

	On the Linux live CD's, one can get those to talk by
striking the S key as the system boots up and then one can hear
what is on the screen as one works.

	Do you know what kind of kernel it uses?

	Martin