Re: Installing Debian from a hard disk with Windows to a USB stick

El mar, 27 abr 2021 a las 2:43, Andrei POPESCU
(<andreimpopescu@gmail.com>) escribió:
> On Lu, 26 apr 21, 20:34:58, Cmdte Alpha Tigre Z wrote:
> > It would be great if someone could repost this tutorial at the Debian
> > Wiki.
>
> Feel free to do so yourself.

Umm, well.  That will have to wait.
If someone else can repost it under some of the installation
sections of the Wiki, I could give any necessary additional license
to complete the repost after knowing, of course, which license does
that need.  If done, please include a little reference to the tutorial
at https://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Loader , if you can,
of course.

Thanks.

--