Re: [SOLVED] Installing Debian from a hard disk with Windows to a USB stick

El mar, 27 abr 2021 a las 2:45, Andrei POPESCU
(<andreimpopescu@gmail.com>) escribió:
> On Lu, 26 apr 21, 22:16:34, Cmdte Alpha Tigre Z wrote:
> > Hi.
> >
> > I saw at the Debian Lists' archive
> > that my attached files were not
> > shown as attached (as in the
> > BTS archive), but instead as inserted
> > into the body of the message.
>
> This is just how the archive software shows them, they arrived as
> separate attachments here.

Ok, thanks for that.

> > Is there some other way to attach
> > the files correctly?
> > Would it work and could I send the
> > attachments with HTML?
>
> What problem are you trying to solve?

Well, I intentionally wrote the script with Unix-style LF line endings.
I don't know if "ash" from Busybox will complain or do something
weird if it finds CR LF line endings instead.  I just wanted to avoid
troubles.

On the other hand, as Mr. Davidson said, it is not very clear
where do one file starts and where do it ends.  In the tutorial,
I refer to them as attached files; but people reading the tutorial
through the archive won't see any "attached file".  If I knew this would
happen, I would rather have put some ---HEADERS--- and
---FOOTERS--- to the files.  It is good to know that they were
correctly sent through email.

--
Time zone: GMT-4