Re: [SOLVED] Installing Debian from a hard disk with Windows to a USB stick

On Tue, 27 Apr 2021 davidson wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 Cmdte Alpha Tigre Z wrote:
Hi.

I saw at the Debian Lists' archive that my attached files were not
shown as attached (as in the BTS archive), but instead as inserted
into the body of the message.
[dd]
Is there some other way to attach the files correctly?

I don't know of any way to get the debian-user list's web archive to
treat attached files the way you want.

In the past on this list, I have occassionally sent the content of
such plain-text attachments in the body of replies to my original
message, usually with a brief explanatory introduction. Something
like, "The rest of this message body consists of the script referred
to in my tutorial at
[🔎] CAMGm-vV655QmbJ73OOGbDe6OoG0ex-MN-Vs2hHOsEhH1syQZCQ@mail.gmail.com ")

That last bit would be more helpful like so:

[🔎] CAMGm-vV655QmbJ73OOGbDe6OoG0ex-MN-Vs2hHOsEhH1syQZCQ@mail.gmail.com">https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/[🔎] CAMGm-vV655QmbJ73OOGbDe6OoG0ex-MN-Vs2hHOsEhH1syQZCQ@mail.gmail.com

--
Ce qui est important est rarement urgent
et ce qui est urgent est rarement important