Re: about Wayland (was: TDE (Trinity Desktop Environment) vs KDE)

Kenneth Parker composed on 2021-04-22 17:33 (UTC-0400):

> One thing, of course, about KDE Plasma is Wayland, instead of Xorg, which
> doesn't appear to support one of my, most used Laptops.

Wayland isn't simple drop-in or replacement for Xorg. Some things that many Xorg
users depend on, Wayland is simply not designed to do:
https://www.dedoimedo.com/computers/wayland-2021.html
https://www.secjuice.com/wayland-vs-xorg/
--
Evolution as taught in public schools is, like religion,
	based on faith, not based on science.

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/