Re: Firefox HTTPS-only mode breaks sites that return 404 for HTTPS connections

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 09:32:03AM -0400, Dan Ritter wrote:
Kenneth Parker wrote:

I use lighttpd for eyeblinkuniverse.com, with nano as my editor. I don't
quite understand the Certificates required for https. I guess it is time
for some lessons.

The easiest thing to do here is to install certbot.

I agree.

It's a shame that certbot does not (yet) have a plugin for lighttpd (at
least packaged).  The plugin for nginx (and presumably the other ones)
make most of the equivalent of the following steps unnecessary.

--
Please do not CC me, I am subscribed to the list.

👱🏻	Jonathan Dowland
✎	 jmtd@debian.org
🔗	https://jmtd.net