Re: Not Sure Which Package to Submit Bug Against

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021, 11:20 AM David Wright <deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk> wrote:
On Tue 13 Apr 2021 at 00:49:48 (+0200), deloptes wrote:
> Kent West wrote:
>
> > I did some experimentation afterwards, and have discovered that if
> Perhaps you try locking the session of the first user and see what happens -
> if the second has access to the audio.

It would also be interesting to know what happens when the first
person logs in remotely and a second person then logs in at the
console. Does the first person get ownership at all, and if so,
does the second person wrest it from them?

The most interesting question to me:
Has doc or first-principles failed so badly that we resort to experimentation again?
:-)

Cheers,
David.