Re: hello. Please help this big report go in the correct direction....

On 2021-04-14, Dan Ritter <dsr@randomstring.org> wrote:

> This is not a problem with google-drive-ocamlfuse itself, though
> problems there might exist. This is a problem with a package
> literally called "command-not-found", which PureOS installed.

I was going to snidely inquire who in their right mind would create an
executable called 'command-not-found', but then:

curty@einstein:~$ apt-cache show command-not-found

 Description-en: Suggest installation of packages in interactive bash sessions
  This package will install handler for command_not_found that looks up
  programs not currently installed but available from the repositories.

Does this mean if you type 'blender' (a package available in the repositories)
at the command line and don't happen to have blender installed,
'command-not-found' will somehow intervene to suggest installing it? (Question
purely rhetorical (unless you'd want to answer it).)