Re: akonadiserver is using high cpu load

Am Dienstag, 13. April 2021, 16:43:42 CEST schrieb Kushal Kumaran:
Hi Kushal,

I am running debian/testing. However, at the moment this problem disappeared.

What did I do? I stopped akonadi with akonadictl stop, then deleted all
~/.local/share/akonadi* stuff and restarted akonadi again.

After this the akonadiserver was running normal.

However, I will watch this....

Best regards

Hans