Re: for the mutt users

	Hi.

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 06:52:57AM -0400, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> The mixmaster package comes up as a suggested install for mutt and is not in debian repositories so far as I know.

It was removed from the main back in 2017, see #880101.

> What is its function and where is source code for it?

Quoting mutt documentation,

Mixmaster permits you to send your messages anonymously using a chain of
remailers.

As for the source of mixmaster - see [2], sorry for the SourceForge link.
Direct download should be this - [3].

Reco

[1] http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/#sending-mixmaster
[2] http://mixmaster.sourceforge.net/