Re: Print drivers for Canon Imageprograf Pro-300?

On Monday, April 12, 2021 03:26:21 AM Weaver wrote:
> I just take a short cut and never buy Canon.

Hmm, back in the day, their ink cartridges (e.g., for the BC-33e printhead for
the BJC-3000) were the absolute easiest to refill, with no issues related to,
hmm, can't think of the right name -- electronic "tags" in the cartridge that
would do things like set an expiration date and were hard to reset (if
possible at all) -- no such tags in the BC-33e ink cartridges.

> Their support for Linux has always been less than zero.

Probably, but I found a cups driver that works fine (except for checking ink
levels).  Can't immediately find the driver name.