Re: different internet speed in debian and smart phone

On Fri 09 Apr 2021 at 22:14:59 (+0800), kaye n wrote:
> Are you referring to this?
>   IF-ID-1: wlp3s0b1 state: up mac: 00:1b:b1:aa:c1:8c

Already answered, I see. BTW …

Generally speaking when people give help of this list,
they often use the traditional names (eth0 and wlan0) as
placeholders for these interfaces because the newer,
persistent names are specific to your computer.

> > On Mon 29 Mar 2021 at 21:59:48 (+0800), kaye n wrote:
> > > I am quite sure I don't get this much disparity with another Linux
> > distro,
> > > as well as in Windows 7.
> >
> > Actual numbers for all these cases would be more useful than
> > reminiscence, so that we can make the comparison.

Here, I meant some sort of table of comparison, like:

Device           connection    down-speed  up-speed    site
                    type
Debian            wifi&ISP         nnn       nnn       fast.com
Windows7          wifi&ISP         nnn       nnn       fast.com
Other linux       wifi&ISP         nnn       nnn       fast.com
Samsung phone        4G            nnn       nnn       fast.com

eg

Debian buster     eth&ISP          83.30    11.38      www.speedtest.net
my mobile            -              0        0         -

Cheers,
David.