Re: upgrading firefox-esr from 78.6 to 78.9 results in non-working firefox

On Saturday, 10 Apr 2021 at 13:18, David Wright wrote:
>     "my system (mostly Debian testing)"

For clarity, it's testing but has a couple of packages from elsewhere
(MS Teams, Zoom) due to the fun times we are in...  For some reason, my
computer seems to think I am running bullseye/sid (contents of
/etc/debian-version) although I do try to avoid Debian unstable so not
sure where the /sid bit comes from.

cheers,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.4.4 on Debian bullseye/sid