Re: No space left when: update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-5.10.0-5-amd64

> Yes, and my impression/guess is that because 'apt' docs describe it
> as being basically a front end with more convenient defaults for
> interactive use, what happens when 'apt' is given these (or other
> similar) options that it does not recognise as its own as documented
> in the 'apt' man page, it behaves the same as if it handed these
> options off to whatever command it runs as its back-end.

I wonder if documentation for options like -s belongs only in apt-get, both in
apt-get and apt or something else. Currenly, the option is accepted by apt but
not documented in the man page I have on my system for apt.