Re: ubuntu/snap future

On 2021-04-09 at 09:39, tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 09, 2021 at 09:28:15AM -0400, Celejar wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>> Sorry, I meant NextCloud
>
> I see. I kept myself confusing those two for a while.
>
> AFAIK it's packaged in Debian? Too old?

What package are you thinking of?

When I 'apt-cache search nextcloud' against current stable / testing,
all the hits I get seem to be for clients or integration tools or the
like; I don't see anything that looks like a server. (I haven't taken
the trouble to check more generally, via Web interfaces.)

Unless this is currently only in sid (in which case it'd be unlikely to
be too old) and probably won't make it into the upcoming stable release,
it doesn't look to me like it's in Debian.

--
   The Wanderer