Re: No space left when: update-initramfs: Generating /boot/initrd.img-5.10.0-5-amd64

On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 at 22:23, Marco Ippolito <maroloccio@gmail.com> wrote:

> > And I'm a big fan of -s with commands like these, so that
> > you know what's going to be changed. Then recall the command
> > and remove the -s.

> Where would I put the -s please?

Explanation of how to find the answer:
He was talking about 'apt' commands.
If you read 'man apt' it hints that it is a front-end to
various 'apt-*' commands like 'apt-get'.
The hints look like "apt-get(8)" which is a reference
to the 'apt-get' man page in Section 8, which can
be read using the command:
  man 8 apt-get
And if you read that man page, you can find an
explanation of the -s option when used with a
'apt-get' command.