Re: Sound issue in bulleye with USB Headset and Internal Audio

On 4/8/21 12:39 AM, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
system with an on-board Intel sound device and a Logitech
USB headset. Everything works perfect, if I boot without the USB headset
plugged in. Both devices are detected and I can switch between them a
Try checking "dmesg --human" output, there maybe something from there . Try compare it for both situation

--
Email : Robbi Nespu <robbinespu AT SPAMFREE gmail DOT com>
PGP fingerprint : D311 B5FF EEE6 0BE8 9C91 FA9E 0C81 FA30 3B3A 80BA