От: Arioch The <ariochthe@gmail.com>
Date: пн, 5 апр. 2021 г. в 14:09
Subject: Fwd: how to - XDMCP/LightDM - remote only
To: <linux-gate-owner@lists.bofh.it>

Hello guys. Can you recover the mail please ?

There was MUCH more text than what the robot quoted. Remembering and
restructuring and retyping all those details would be troublesome.

Google Groups do not have "Sent" folder, nothing is there in GMail's.

So, could you please approve that mail or copy its whole text for me?