Re: Temporary failure in name resolution

On 05.04.2021 07:40, Dan Norton wrote:

[1]https://wiki.debian.org/resolv.conf#Modifying_.2Fetc.2Fdhcp.2Fdhclient.conf
After the AT&T tech does his thing tomorrow, I plan to add

supersede domain-name-servers 1.1.1.1,1.0.0.1;

to resolv.conf. Until then I want things to be unchanged from the 10.9
upgrade.

No one else is reporting this exact problem so I believe that the
problem and the upgrade were coincidental and nothing needs to
change in 10.9 to correct "Temporary failure in name resolution."

Thanks, Alexander.

 - Dan

Don't mention it.
I just want correct you, the file, where "supersede" string should go, is "/etc/dhcp/dhclient.conf" not "/etc/resolv.conf".

--
With kindest regards, Alexander.

⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org